SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Craftsman DYT 4000

Herb Asking for help/advice for my DYT Craftsman 4000 with automatic trans. It started jerking real hard when shifting between forward and reverse. particularly when I let my foot off of the reverse pedal. It stops real hard without using the brake when I let my foot off of the reverse pedal.
Any help greatly appreciated.

I can't find help on the web or sears.

rcbe for starters, get the machine's FULL model # off the ID plate, usually located in the cavity under the tilting seat - go to sear website - d/l free copy of owner's manual and parts list.
In owners manual you should find adjustment instructions for the ground drive setup. The parts list will give you additional info on detailed components.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: