SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

display for rpm,fuel and temp. not working

Lavaughn ellis I have a Kubota L3430 that the rpm,fuel and temp.display does not work, can some point me in right direction to start looking for problem.
jm. Remove the fuse cover at your left toe and check the fuse first. Post back if that does not cure it.
Lavaughn fuse all look good
Lavaughn the fuse all look good, there is a wire pulled loose from a sensor on front of motor on right side if sitting in tractor seat,from what I get from local dealer its called revolutions sensor they are not much help, could this be the problem.
jm. YES that wire is what sends the signal to the RPM gauge , would definitely affect the rpm and I suspect it might be some way it could affect the rest of the dash.
Lavaughn there is three wires red with white strip,green and black with yellow stripe, do you know how they wire to sensor it pulled them out of connector it's a three pin connector,think I can come up with way to connect wires just need to know which color wire goes where.
jm. Will be late tomorrow before I can be near a 30 series and take a look but will check and see what I can see.
Lavaughn Ellis connected wires to sensor, not getting power on any of wires, we are taking it to dealer, I have also been working on wire problem on my g1900 mower and I am in overload!!! Hate wiring problems. Thanks for your help JM.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: