SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota B2400 Bi-Speed turn

FredM
Kubota B2400 Bi-Speed turn

G'day jm.
I have attached a parts schematic of the outer housing of the Bi-Speed turn, some time back I had to replace the shaft O ring because of age and hardness and in my rush I feel I have not replaced the cam #20 correctly on the shaft, would the correct placement be as the drawing shows ?.

From memory, I think I replaced this with both cam lobes hanging down, 90 to what the drawing shows.

I intend taking the cover plate off again but would like to know the correct setting for the cam before I do.

Regards

jm. Mr Fred it has been at least 15 years since I was in one of those but best I remember it would go where the longer tang would be at about 7 and the short part of the c at maybe 10 . Has to be where it will engage and make the clutch shift.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: