SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

L4400/bt900

john terpening I would like to attach a bt900 backhoe attachment to a L4400 tractor. Has anyone attempted to do this. I would appreciate any help. Thanks terp
jm. John the BT 900 unit is made for a dedicated unit where it mounts in frame mounts not a three point unit. Not to say you can,t rig up something but going to be a lot of work. You could order the factor mounts and then modify them to mount on your 4400 or you could try and weld on three point mounts to the hoe and use your three point. After all that you have no real hydraulic tap. That bt900 uses tractor supplied hydraulic power where the hoe that is made for your tractor uses a remote pto driven pump and tank set up. My advise forget the project and get the right hoe for the the L 4400 . But that is just my thinking It can be done but just can,t figure why you would want to.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: