SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

38 HP ,Kubota tractor

greg older 38 HP , Hydro , stuck in mid range ,will start and run fine in this mode , will not shift in low or high , afraid to force , not taken anything apart yet ,any thoughts

jm. Greg Look on the side of the tractor and get me the model number. I need that before I go to telling you what to do.. jm.
greg Jm it is a L3010 model . stuck in mid range
jm. Greg This going to take two people . You need someone to sit in the seat then you get right behind the tractor on the left side. You will see the shift lever and you need to line up the slots. If you can think of an H that shift pattern is 3/4th of an H. You have done what we call cut the corner or not moved the lever all way to neutral before moving it forward or backward. Let me know how you come out or e-mail me by clicking on the jm. and give me a phone number and I will call you

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: