SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

L345DT starts then dies

Robert morrison I drove my tractor about a mile then it died , started it and it went a few hundred feet then died again . I just got it from someone else . It now starts then shuts down immediately. Doesn't seem to be getting fuel . Filter is new . What should I check next?
jm. Robert You say the filter is new, hard to tell by looks but the first thing on checks with the problem you are having is fuel flow. And the first place to start is the filter, filter housing then the lines. Remove the filter and see if you have free flow. If not blow back up the line (with the tank cap off) Once you get fuel at the filter move on to the injector pump inlet and see if you have fuel there. Post your findings please/ I am betting a new filter fixes your problem.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: