SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota L175 Flow Valve

Steven Youngblood I have a Kubota L175 that a bought new O-rings for the hydraulic flow valve under the seat. Can someone tell me how I am supposed to put the cylinder back in? The rod that the piston pushes to raise the lift needs to be raised up somewhat to fit in to the center of the piston.

Also, do these tractors use 80w-90 for the transmission / hydraulic system?

Thanks!

jm. Steve I am not certain I understand your question. You should have the three point top off to do the valve. You should have also replaced the piston o ring while you were there. It just all sits back down on the tractor and bolts up. You are going to have to explain your question or e-mail me by clicking on the jm . Send me a phone number and I will call you. No 80/90 use Kubota UDT fluid or tractor fluid.
Steven Youngblood Hi JM. Thanks for the reply . You have answered my question. The guys at the tractor place didn't tell me to take the top off. I did get a new O ring, and I took the cylinder out with the top on and say no way of putting it back on without taking the top off. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that but I see what you mean though. for tractor fluid, is that 303 hydraulic fluid?
jm. Yes it will come apart like you did it but putting it back will be difficult. Guess if you got luck it might go together but easier to pull the top. Yes as old as that unit is I would use 303 tractor fluid. That will be fine. Sometimes when the hydraulic pump gets weak on those older units we uses straight 30 wit engine oil also. Good luck getting it going and click on the jm. e-mail me if you need more help.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: