SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota bx2200

Jon VanSice I changed a hydraulic line on my loader bucket, as I have done several times previously. After changing line bucket works very erratically, herky jerky and only works with a very light touch. also 3 point hitch will not raise up at all, with or without a load on it Fluid level is fine.
jm. One of two things you either have a line crossed or in the wrong place or one of the quick disconnects is not fully coupled. Dead give away that is more than likely plumbing is no power to the rear three point. Sounds like you have the out and power beyond lines swapped. Please post your findings to help others
Jon VanSice You got it with the lines being switched. Reversed the 2 and everything works fine now. Thanks.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: