SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Paint for 9N Ford tractor

Larry V.G. What is the number of the paint for my 9N Ford that
has a red body and the Hood & Fenders are a Light Gray. I have found the red color and I am unsure of the Light Gray color. Can anyone help?

mark sr I just try to get something close .... or are you looking to enter it in a show?
Jim L Hi Larry, it sounds like your 2N has been repainted to the 8N color. The original color of 9N and 2N's were dark grey. Go to www.just8ns.com than search for TP240. That's the number of the medium grey paint for 8Ns. It could be that your tractor was painted like the NAA or hundred series, which were a different shade of grey. Check out that site, click on decals and paint.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: