SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Butch I have a 1965 2000 select speed. The shaft that goes through the select speed box is broke. It is made of pot metal ( non welding material). Ford can not get them anymore. Does anybody know where I might be able to buy one. I have tried pretty much all the salvage yards and no one has any. Thanks for reading.
ed Hello Butch,

Welcome to the SSB Ford tractor forum.

The first man I would contact would be John Smith, founder of Smith's Old Ford Tractors website. If your tractor is a 3 cylinder, it is just out of John's spectrum of tractors...He specializes in pre-65 tractors. But he may have something. His email address is

Also try this same post on the yt Ford tractor forum. There is a guy named Larry NCKS that specializes in select-o-speed transmissions. If he doesn't have what you need, he probably knows where it.

Good luck. Parts for these old selecto-o-speed transmissions are getting very scarce. And very expensive. The day is coming when you will have to swap out to a manual transmission or junk your tractor.

Tracy Was totally stuck until I read this, now back up and rungnni.
Kaylan Thanky Thanky for all this good a href=""inarmoftion!/a
Kapri Essays like this are so important to brenodniag people's horizons. [url=]tdtbkpm[/url] [link=]sphyme[/link]
Andi Thanks for spending time on the computer a href=""(wiirtng)/a so others don't have to.
Rita This has made my day. I wish all pongtsis were this good. [url=]sejojwqcoj[/url] [link=]yrfyexuugoi[/link]

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):