SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1086 Issue

Ray Crane I got a problem with a '82 1086. After it is started, the red light with the gear is on, and there is no steering. Sometimes it has to run quite a while before the situation changes, it might appear worse in cold weather. A couple days ago, I started it and let it run a long time and the light was still on, until I got on it and cranked the steering wheel from side to side, and then it started working, I could hear the engine pull down a little as the system started working. As usual, it stays working fine until it is shut off.
Ihtimmy MCV pump is bad

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: