SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

new holland boomer 8n

jerry r eason have not been able to find any service report information on the boomer 8n compact tractors. were expensive tractors when new. all used boomer 8n I have seen have very low hours of use and cheaper than comparable tractors ect. all were equipped with CVT transmission -- a red flag to me. saw info in only one place that new Holland is using another supplier for the current crop of compact tractors with CVT transmission. the new holland parts pages for the boomer 8n has NOTHING on the transmission parts page -- further raising my suspicion. every thing is pointing towards LEMON for the new Holland boomer 8n. any one out there have any experience and information on the reliability of the boomer 8n -- especially the transmission?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: