SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Cat 933 loader

Mattman Cat operator manual says to lube the track rollers with grease,I removed the plugs what appears to be gear lube comes out,was expecting to install large button head zerk s and pump grease in,curious?
gemdozer If the rollers are't leaking you better keep oil in
Mattman Yeah I get it,just expected to see grease not oil,have I lost something in the interpretation?was there a tech letter changing it from grease to oil/gear lube,just one of the routine mx things I'm trying to keep up on,if it's oil,do you fill it like a differential?
Thanks
Mattman

gemdozer Yes like a differentiel
Mattman Thanks gemdozer

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name: