SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 580 super e tire size

dam smith I know the specs call for 17.5 x 24 10 ply but can anyone tell me if 19.5 x 24 fit on a 580 SE
AJ The difference in the two tires is the width,your old one is 17.5 CM wide you want to fit 19.5 CM,that tire is one CM (10mm) wider on the inside and outside,they will probably fit but check the clearance as often on here you see guys that cant fit snow chains to the E due to no clearance.
AJ

dan smith Thanks AJ I didn,t know that,s how the tire was measured. !0 mm = 3/8 " doesn,t seem like a lot unless its rubbing. It is just that 19.5 x 24 seem to be more readily available then the 17.5's

AJ Make sure you have the clearance before you buy.
AJ

dan smith IS a Backhoe rear tire that is 12 ply The same withe as the same size tire that is 16 or 20 ply?
Say a 19.5 10 ply & a 19.5 16 ply

AJ The PLY is the load rating,I don't know if they are any bigger or not.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: