SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

David Brown 990 Hydraulics

george I had been slashing for about 4 hours with David Brown 990 that I had just bought.

I came to the end of a row and lifted the slasher hydraulics so that I could reverse

When I went forward I could not get the slasher to go down.

Could I have knocked a lever out of place?

AJ I'm not into ag tractors and my only experience with DB is that Case built two backhoes on DB tractors,the 580F and 580G,those machines used Case hydraulics,it is more than likely that you have a linkage problem,if you would like a manual for the hydraulics covering the 990 you can download one free from Classic Machinery at the link below,you will have to register on the site,its free and easy,when you are registered go to the site,log in.on the top menu bar on the left click on downloads,new page,go down to Farming Equipment,,click on David Brown,then David Brown implematic hydraulic system 850-990 and download the file.
AJ
http://www.classicmachinery.net/forum/index.php?sid=d4fb2c39fe843d67d33dd318f84894f4

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: