SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Mag vs. Dist?

Dustyah I have 1953 DC, it has a mag, but I have found several dists for sale online that came off DCs , was wondering what came stock, would a Dist have better performance with a hotter coil?

Thanks Dusty

IHTimmy Mag came stock far as I know my father all had a DC and And aSC The mag went bad and I put a distributor back on it and he said it started a lot easier than the mag dead and I convert it over to 12 V and it would start in cold weather like zero because all I did I got everything off of the M farmall and put it on there it Bolt right on and all I have to do is just rewire and ran perfect

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: