SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1982 W14 Cold Starting

Greg Debogorski Hello,
I am having problems starting my loader in -13 degrees celcius weather. I just got it so am unfamiliar with the machine. I turns over well and almost kicks in... but wont start. Tnx.

AJ There is two starting aids listed in the parts catalog,one is a glow that goes in the center of the intake manifold the other is a block heater,the block heater needs to be neat an electrical outlet to plug it in,the heater will keep the coolant warm,the glow plug works off the battery and is simply a coil that glows red hot when currant is put through it,don't be tempted to use ether or the like.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):