SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

2294 case tractor won't move/ hydraulics won't built up right away

chris Hi, my father in law has a case 2294. And we've had it in many times to get fixed and nobody can figure it out. It won't move. And the hydraulics takes 5 min to build up. Seat won't even come up till then. When we put it in gear it will jolt forward, so I know it's going into gear but when clutch released it won't move. It sometimes creeps forward very very slow with no power. We've had some parts changed and was split once. Each time they get it working but only last about 2 hours then quits again. Not sure on what parts they changed or did right now. But any ideas I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
IHTimmy Get you a book about the tractor and fat like you got to get some gauges and put on the hydraulic pump if you're working on yourself that's what I would do but it sounds like your compensator on you're hydraulic pump bad you Gotta know what your pressures are at the hydraulic pump

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: