SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

which backhoe to buy?

steve I have and still regularly operate a series 1 580SL and have had great luck with it.
Going to have to upgrade at some point.
Its just been a great machine with very few problems. Literally have gone through a handful of hoses over the years.
I know guys with very new 580sn's that have gone through as many hoses as I have. I have also heard of various problems that concern me.
I've considered brand new (lot of money) 2014-2015 with low hours, or 580SM series 3 with lowish hours.
Other than buy the latest you can afford, any comments.
I would not buy 2010-2013.
Thanks.

AJ Not many people will be selling machines that are less than 3 years old unless they coming from a self drive or rental company,I would opt for new.
AJ

steve Any comments good or bad on 580sm series 3?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: