SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Marilyn on Friday, September 04, 2009:

I have a "50's" model massey furguson tractor that usually starts everytime. Last weekend it ran for about 30 minutes with a shredder hooked up to it. It was running fine and then died. I thought I had hit a large clump of grass and the PTO may have caused to tractor to quit running. I turned the PTO off and the tractor still would not start. Changed the fuel filter, bleed all the lines, drained the diesel fuel and added new diesel and it still won't start. When checking the fuel injectors at one point it did fire but soubded as though it was running weak. Any suggetions on what I should do next?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: