SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Ryan on Monday, November 14, 2016:

Hi y'all,

I have had my sctotts tractor sense 2002/3 and this is the first time this has happened. Was out mowing like usual no problems. Then once I was about done and then it sounded like it was slipping. Still moves forward or back but once I'm on it or it has any major load or hill it just stays there and has a whine noise. Now I look under and found the drive belt to be worn so replaced it but still have the problem.

I can only say the only thing I noticed is when I had the belt off I moved the fan on top of the trans and it was making sorta the same noise. What should I look for? I have no problem ripping it apart but want to know what to look for. All help is truly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: