SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Steve on Monday, June 11, 2018:

In Reply to: Re: L4330 not starting posted by jm. on Sunday, June 10, 2018:

thanks again JM. I did find the solenoid and pulled the plug to inspect wires, all looked good so I put it back on and tried it. still no luck. once my wife got home i pulled them again and tested power while she turned it over. read 9-12 volts on each. there were only 2 wires one with blue stripe and one with red stripe. not finding an issue I plugged it back in and she tried it again and it started. drove it to the shop and left it run for an hour then turned it on and off couple times and it worked fine. The wires all looked clean and it only has 500 hours. Not sure what to think. I'd feel better if I found a smoking gun. I did find the Kubota parts site drawings you refered to in other posts to verify that I was on the right solenoid. BTW it is great that people like you with your knowledge take the time out of your day to help others. THANK YOU!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: