SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by meb on Monday, April 16, 2018:

Ford 76' 4500 hydraulic leak

Was 80 degrees on Saturday and I had some earth that needed to be moved. Was using the backhoe for a good solid 2 hours. I noticed a leak underneath. The oil was clear and light weight. I'm fairly certain it was hydraulic fluid. I attached a picture. You are looking at the bottom of thee transmission. The plate is approximately 5 by 5. Oil was dripping out of that whole in the middle. At first I thought that a bolt may have fallen out, but after inspecting it with a flash light; it is not a bolt. Any ideas what could be causing the oil to leak from there? Clearly that is where it was coming from.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: