SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Mike virts on Saturday, January 06, 2018:

I have a 955L and I was looking for some advice on a transmission issue. For the past several years I had a problem with all my transmission oil blowing out on a cold day. I believe it is ending up in the bevel gear case but I am not sure, the bevel gear case just always seems slightly over filled. I had a guy pull the transmission and he was supposed to have put new seals between the trans and bevel gear case but that did not fix the problem.
It is also not a slow loss of oil. It blows out rather quickly almost like it is under pressure. This past summer the machine ran at least 4 days a week and we never once had a problem with transmission oil level. It was only on the first really cold night in November that we lost the oil again.
If anyone has any experience with this problem I would really appreciate some advice

Thanks!

Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: