SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Richard Lucientes on Monday, January 30, 2017:

Brake bands are three piece, i replaced pads and purchased new studs and bolts from dealer as the old ones were all ground down. Now im wondering if someone did that on purpose as the new studs wont allow me to slide the down and under the drum as the wont fit between the case and the drum. Did the dealer give me the wrong studs? Am I supposed to grind them down like someone did the old ones? Or am i just totally missing something. This is the first CAT ive ever worked on, I replaced the final drive and was impressed with CAT about how straight foreward the whole process was. Im hoping that im just missing something.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: