SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Curtis on Monday, August 03, 2015:

I have a 953 Track Loader and the hydraulics are getting weak when the oil is warm. Getting really bad this summer with all the heat. Anyway when this happens you can hear the engine driven hydraulic pump make noises like it is starving for oil or cavitating. Changed oil and no difference. What is the cost of a reman pump and where can you find them other than a Cat dealer? Is there a test procedure for this pump? Looks easy to remove but might try to test first. Would the in tank filter possibly cause this? I would think it would pass oil better the warmer the oil became but I could be wrong.
Thanks for any help,
Curtis

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: