Case 1737 UniLoader ...Need help!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by John Boy on Monday, October 11, 2004:

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem with thier Case Uniloader? Mine will run for a period of time (usually 15-30 minutes) and then will die. When it dies, it percolates the 50/50 mix out of the overflow of the radiator. It will not start again until it has cooled off. Once it's cool, it fires right up again. I have changed all of the filters. I'm thinking it's either the coil gets too warm or the water pump isn't doing it's job....The fuel pump has been replaced with an electric fuel pump, so I know it's getting gas. I bought this machine early in the year, and had to completely rebuid the drivetrain (hyd pump, gearbox, pull motor, drive shaft assy, variable speed, clutches, drive chains, etc) So I know that the drive components are 100%...now just need to get over this little hiccup. Thank you for your time, and hopefully I can get this problem solved!

John Boy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]