SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Mike on Monday, June 26, 2017:

In Reply to: Re: Ford NAA - No spark posted by BobV KS on Monday, June 26, 2017:

I was able to get back to this tonight. Asraticallf suggested I disconnected the wire from the coil to the distributor. I was then getting current to both sides of the coil. I I took the cap off and disconnected everything. Put the wire back on from the coil to the distributor. I still had current. So I started reassembling all the wiring inside the distributor constantly checking If I had current. Well, its all back together and I have current; so theoretically it should start now. I have to charge the battery first and I'll report back tomorrow. I'm betting that its going to start.

Also, as suggested, I checked the insulator and it was not cracked although that assembly was a bit lose until I reassembled everything.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: