SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Mike on Sunday, June 25, 2017:

In Reply to: Re: Ford NAA - No spark posted by Jim L on Sunday, June 25, 2017:

Will do, still fixing fencing, but something you said corresponds to what my neighbor said he saw. My neighbor is manager of roads, vehicles, maintenance, etc. of a large township; so he's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to anything mechanical. He had me turn the key on with the points open and he said that he saw a spark inside the dizzy; however, we could not repeat it. Now I'm thinking that he maybe really did see a spark. The wiring inside the dizzy looks solid, but of course that doesn't always mean it is.

Going to test your theory in a little bit. Catching some air-conditioning....been working in this sun all weekend.

Thanks for the replies, this one is tricky.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: