SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Jim L on Saturday, May 06, 2017:

In Reply to: 53 jubilee hydraulics posted by steven s seward on Saturday, May 06, 2017:

Howdie Steven, welcome to the 'N' series forum. My first thought is that something like control linkage didn't get put back together right. I would remove the right side inspection plate and watch what happens when you move the control lever up and down. By the way one of the guys on here, Mark Sr. has some experience with his Jube. He told us awhile back about a pick up tube, if I remember right that can fall off of one of the bolts for that inspection plate and needs to be put back on by reaching in through the right side plate. He should be along here any time to chime in. If you don't see anything obvious, let us know and maybe we can help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: