SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Gentleman Farmer on Monday, October 08, 2012:

Calling all Oliver afficianados: I hope you can help someone new to farm work and Oliver tractors in particular. We have just come into an Oliver Super 55 that is well-used, but that still has life in it. I first need to verify some information about it. The Specification # is 15 0005. I believe this makes it an early Super 55, either 1954 or 1955. I would like to know definitely which year. The 0005 code means it should be a gas engine. The Serial Number is 30 733 518. 30 should make it a 1955. I believe the second set of digits should be related to the actual build year and perhaps place on the line for that year. Finally, 518 should mean 10x28 wheels. Some of this information is from Oliver Fan, so I am indebted to you for it. I hope to hear from other Oliver fans on my questions (I do llke this tractor).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: