SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Tom on Tuesday, March 01, 2016:

Don't use these guys! I ordered a fuel sediment bowl for my massey. They sent me a receipt, and two weeks later I called wondering why it hadn't showed up yet. The lady told me my card had been denied (which is impossible), and they had just not bothered to call and let me know. So I had her charge my card over the phone, and send me a fuel bowl USPS priority, came to around $35 total, 2 weeks later it hadn't arrived. So I called RSTP again, and they said that they had gotten confirmation that it had been delivered (though they never sent me the tracking information so I could). I called USPS, they too said it had been delivered a week ago, and left on the front porch, it wasn't there. Called RSTP back, and asked them to file their insurance claim on the package and to please send me another sediment bowl, as I am coming into the season when I'll be needing that machine. She then asked what card I would like it charged to, and said I needed to contact USPS for the insurance that wasn't their concern. I informed her that is it the sender who has to file to insurance claim with USPS, and asked if it would be possible for them to send the sediment bowl prior to waiting for the insurance claim to be cleared as I needed the part. She transferred me to who I assume was her manager, and at this point I began to get a little frustrated. The manager told me "not to get a loud mouth", and that I wasn't the first guy to try and scam an insurance claim out'a him.

Nothing like being called a thief by a merchant over a $26 dollar part. Long story longer: I wouldn't order through these clowns.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):