Message Board Frequently Asked Questions

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Here is a brief explanation of some of the questions you may have about our discussion forum.

Why was my post blocked for "spam" and/or "commercial content"?

You may need to click the "Reload" arrow on your browser to ensure that you are viewing the most recent access code image, which must be manually entered to make any post on our message board. This simple security procedure has become necessary to combat the rising flood of automated message board spamming software that would otherwise destroy the value of our discussion forums. We have also blocked all postings that mention certain websites, items for sale or that contain certain promotional language. We truly do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause our users, and rest assured that we are researching ways to minimize any inconvenience.

Can I put html tags anywhere in my posts?

No. You cannot use HTML tags in any section of your posting.

Why are there colons in the message when I try to post a followup?

Colons appear in the message dialog box when you try to followup up on a message to indicate that those lines are quoting the previous document.

Why didn't my post show up?

Your post most likely did not show up, because your browser did not reload the page, it simply pulled it out of cache. Please reload your browser and it should then appear.